Meet Maria Gusenkov Reebs
Maria attended Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill, California, and graduated in 2012 with AA degrees in Allied Health and Science, Music, and IGETSE transfer studies.
She then attended George Fox University in Newberg, Oregon for nursing school, and graduated with honors in 2016.
Maria is a certified nurse injector and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) nursing specialist, certified through Pacific Northwest Aesthetic Institute in Portland, Oregon. She considers nursing to be her vocation, and is passionate about implementing holistic care for her patients.
Maria’s nursing experience includes:
- Acute adult care in multiple medical-surgical subspecialties, including cardiac/telemetry, integrated medical/psych, and neurovascular departments.
- Wound and ostomy care in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Geriatric nursing and end of life care, with extensive collaboration with hospice and palliative care teams.
- Alcohol and drug withdrawal monitoring, treatment, and care.
- Complex care coordination for esophageal and gastric general surgery.
- Injection of neuromodulators.
- Injection of dermal fillers.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy to regenerate skin, hairline, and genital tissue.
- Microneedling for skin regeneration and resurfacing.